Information
the navigations at the top will have colored when hovered.. please wait while loading

Webmistress

Mandy
13
SiglapSecondarySchool, 2E3
Toybox



recent entries

Self-Reflection: Maths,Algebra
1 Thing i have learnt about my friends...
2 Things i can apply
3 Things i have learnt(PC Lesson)
What i think about the SCI practical....
What i think about Maths chap2.1...
Difficulties faced while doing MATHS Project

Singing Box


Messages
tagboard here.. get yours at cbox.ws

ShoutMix chat widget

Archives






















Self-Reflection: Science,Sexual Education
Tuesday, March 10, 2009 | Time: 8:22 PM |


What i enjoyed most in this chapter:
I think heredity is the most interesting topic as i learnt more about why i looked and behave in the way i did...Everybody's different that's what makes life interesting and knowing how we are different , i really had fun(?).
What i think i did well in this chapter:
I do not think that i had success or improved in this chapter.I will try to work harder though.
What i found difficult or confusing:
I find the labeling of the parts(sideways) confusing as it is quite different and more complicated then the front view as it is not as simple and i had to guess which part is which part...i don't have a really good grasp of that area so i will work harder.
What i can do to improve:
I can ask people around me (that i know of) that are good in this topic and are confident about their answers to my question.But i will also try hard myself!!!




© all rights reserved | Stephanie of so-kawaii.co.nr | powered by: blogger