Information
the navigations at the top will have colored when hovered.. please wait while loading

Webmistress

Mandy
13
SiglapSecondarySchool, 2E3
Toybox



recent entries

1 Thing i have learnt about my friends...
2 Things i can apply
3 Things i have learnt(PC Lesson)
What i think about the SCI practical....
What i think about Maths chap2.1...
Difficulties faced while doing MATHS Project

Singing Box


Messages
tagboard here.. get yours at cbox.ws

ShoutMix chat widget

Archives






















Self-Reflection: Maths,Algebra
Tuesday, March 10, 2009 | Time: 6:51 PM |


What i enjoyed most in this chapter:
I enjoyed the chapter wher we get to to the Quadratic Factorisation as that part was kind of fun (in a way tat is)...
What i think i did well in this chapter:
I don't think i did well in this chapter to be honest.Ineed to work harder on this chapter as i am week in algebra I will have to work harder (i get distracted easily so i will try not to get distracted so much).
What i found difficult or confusing:
I had some or rather much diffculty in doing the long algebra quesrions it always makes me confused cause of all the signs and everything.
What i can do to improve:
I can ask my cousin who is in NUS to help me in maths besides its her best and fravioute subject or i could ask some one else who knows.XD




© all rights reserved | Stephanie of so-kawaii.co.nr | powered by: blogger